- Administrator – the Administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text. Laws of 2002, No. 101, item. 926, as amended) which is the Frontline Panther Consultants Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with the office in Lublin, at Obrońców Pokoju 15 Apt. 1, entered in the Business Register of the National Court Register managed by the DISTRICT COURT LUBLIN – WSCHÓD, THE 6TH DEPARTMENT FOR COMMERCIAL ISSUES OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER, KRS 0000686837, with registered capital of 5,000.00 PLN, NIP 7123344077, ID 367782604.
- Personal Data – personal data of users is being kept for the reason of using the service
- Site operator – Frontline Panther Consultants Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with the office in Lublin, at Obrońców Pokoju 15 Apt. 1, entered in the Business Register of the National Court Register managed by the DISTRICT COURT LUBLIN – WSCHÓD, THE 6TH DEPARTMENT FOR COMMERCIAL ISSUES OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER, KRS 0000686837, with registered capital of 5,000.00 PLN, NIP 7123344077, ID 367782604.
- The site is being available online at the domain www.hashchains.com
- Services – services being provided by the site, especially intermediary of sale and purchase of crypto currency.
- User – user of the website
- By voluntarily entered information into interactive forms
- By storing terminal devices files (called “cookies”).
- By collecting web server logs.
Rules of collecting user's personal data
- Using the website requires Users to share their Personal Data. Failing to do so prevents the use of the Services.
- Service collects the information provided voluntarily by the User.
- Moreover, the service can save the connection settings (marking time, IP address).
- Data collected from users is not shared with third parties, unless:
- User agrees to do ao;
- This will be justified by the law;
- It will be necessary i order to provide the Services, in particular concerning technical support, processing payments or others.
Scope of personal data and processing of personal data
- To the extent justified by a particular service, Administrator may ask the User to share following personal information: first name, last name, address, series and number of ID, national identification number.
Information on cookie files
- The website is using cookies.
- Cookies are computer data, especially small text files, that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment and are intended for the usage of the Site. Cookies typically contain the name of the website, storage time for a terminal device and a unique number.
- Entity storing cookies on the device belonging to the end user and reaching an access to them is the operator of the website.
- Cookies are being used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows to improve their structure and content ;
- maintenance of the Service User’s session ( after logging in), by which user does not have to retype login and password at every sub-site;
- determining a user profile in order to display matched materials coming from advertising platforms, particularly the Google Network.
- The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and fixed cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user until the time they log out, leave the website or disable the software ( web browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
- Software used for browsing the web ( browser) usually by default allows cookies to be stored on the end user device. Service Users can change these settings. Internet browser enables user to delete cookies. User can also automatically block cookies details, in order to learn how to do this they should see help or documentation sections of their web browser.
- Restricting cookies may affect some of the functionality available on the Website
- Cookies may also be used by companies cooperating with the operator of the Service like advertisers and partners.
- Some information concerning users’ behaviour are subject to log into the server layer. This data is used only to administrate the site and to ensure the most efficient hosting services.
- Browsed resources are being identified by URLs. In addition following data may be stored:
- date of request,
- time of reply,
- name of the client station – identification carried by HTTP , HTTPS
- information about errors that occurred during the HTTP, HTTPS transaction
- URL of the page previously visited by the user ( reference link ) – where the transition to the Service took place by reference,
- information about the user’s browser ,
- IP address information .
- These figures are not associated with the individual persons, the Administrator does not connect these data with User’s Personal Data and does not use them to identify the user ( except when it is necessary for the proper implementation of the Service) , and so the resulting data is used only for the purposes of administering the server.
Cookie files management - how to express and retract permission in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies required for authentication processes, security, maintenance, user preferences may make it difficult and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the website.
- In order to manage cookie settings select your browser from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Windows Phone
- User can contact Administrator anytime in order to get the following information:
- about aims, scope and ways of processing data included in such a range
- how long is the user’s data being processed. It is also possible to preview all the data in a widely understandable format.
- about source from which the website posses their data, unless the administrator is obliged to keep this information as a secret.
- about sharing data and categories of data recipients